Saturday, May 12, 2007

It aint fun beeing blind

Right now, I am in a very surreal mood. Wondering if what she said was true; the one thing(personne) Ive always wanted was right infront of me waiting I guess, and I fucked it
up, I didnt realize it and this morning I woke up first thing that came out of my mouth"I fucked up...". I was such an idiot... I was always refusing her offers to hang out and do stuff,
 mostly because I was 
afraid to get hurt again. Everytime I saw her I became infatuated
 everytime and remembered the 
times we went threw like a war veteran reminicing about his past. Sure alot of it wasnt great but
 I remember the good more than the bad. I always wished for a chance but when I got it
 i was too blind to realize it.Maybe theres still hope, who knows, All I can do is hope,A
nd hope nott fuck it up again. On a lighter note Yc is in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! Anyways im gonna go back to reminicing ,mayube watch a walk to remember
or something


Later,


Hyacinthe

No comments: