Monday, February 19, 2007

Wal-Mart

I remember a few weeks ago when i wanted to be a game designer but all my dreams seem to drift away in statique recently. I dont want to be working at walmart all my lfe, in fact i dont even wanna have one of those crumby 5 year badges I want to do something with my life but for some unknown reason I just cant, its like I know im doing stuff wrong and I know that im wasting away my life but I dont have the motivation to do it. Theres nothing I would enjoy more than being able to attribute my name to a video game but I am just so confused and do not know where to start. I guess ive been bringing my grades up but I wonder if its enough."Theres no easy way out, theres not shortcut home" Im used to having everything easy but I need to get my priorites settled. Still with the girl troubles "sigh" anyways see ya later

1 comment:

SebPsychic said...

Have you consider to go to Collège Boréal? I've been accepted for this fall 2007 and they accept almost anyone. They offer a video game cours with more than you think. And it's only $500/year. Visit their website, maybe you'll be interested to continue your dream while studying in the same college as me in Ontario. www.borealc.on.ca